Wednesday 11 June 2008

2007 in memorries.......

Year 2007 is my busyyyyyy...working days...i had to handle systems for manufacturing....huh very da difficult...kene deal with org system from XY-Base...i had to attend meeting discussion session, and as weel as UAT for admin..(kalu org komputer tau la benda nie). And I need to go through with their documentaion with my bos nak tgk weather all the requirement that we proposed include ke tak,....huh..than i need to validate the data that we had uploded to the system...nak check pulak...ada problem ke tak...so byk la nak cover... apa nak buat...but I'ved got a lot to learn from the seniours on Economics and Statistics background (tau je la my background is EE....huh...ponin gak nak switch..tp very interesting actually when u know the economy...how they think....interesting..interesting not technical thinking as what we had learned in engineering field...but I missed so much my EE....tp i still hoping and sure that one day i will endup with my carrier as Engineer....emmm)

than me and my collegue had to prepare the RTD (roundtable Discusion) lagi need to deal with the hotel for the logistic...sebab nak buat kat hotel...than lg kene buat study meeting.....huh byk la kene organised.

Not only that byk la couses that i had to attend like Focus Group TFP (total Factor Productivity) yg lecturer dia came from Korea n Japan..for 1 week somewhere in April..than continue on August..for another 1 week for 2nd phase with the 2 experts.

On July we had a annual dinner at Mandrin Oriental Hotel, but the food kureng skit...

Looking into my diary, August is the month fulled with meeting, workshop, training, and seminars. But the best is i had attended Seminar on Creativity and Inovative that held at Nikko Hotel.The speakers from IBM, Samsung and USM...its all about creativity and inovative..sesuaila ngan background I.

So after buzing...tiring...++++with a very exciting moments..I'm pregnent...I can't belived that Ived been choosed as a APO participant in Tokyo..actually I tak baca email on that day but my director told me that my name been salected to go to Japan.actually i thought my friend yg she means..coz masa tu kita org one division tgh sibuk preparing the goodies for our monthly assembly.......

No comments:

Post a Comment