Monday 4 January 2010

1431 - Salam Maal Hijrah and 2010....Epi Nu Year...





Well dis year nothing much different compare to last year....guess so ;-) But berdoa for the best for my family semoga sentiasa di bwh lindungan MU YA ALLAH Dis year maybe my hubby attach at Dubai for 'bout 6 months +++..huh..what about us...maybe me need to take unpaid leave or can't decide yet. This year i've got new phone, a gift from my dearest hubby...NEW IPHONE 3GS...white color lagi (luv u darling....tambah lagi my white collection after my sony digital cam n small laptop, psp, swatch :-) ) i will always make myself as a soleha wife, gud mother ever and will alwayz be ur supporter in ur carrier n what ever u do darling..muahhhhh

This year also my handsome sons dah makin bijak...abg dah sekolah (5 yrs old) n adik already 2 years old...huh cepat betul masa berlalu..rasanye mcm baru je lepas pantang..hehhehe..umi syg sgt kat both of u...umi akan usaha buat terbaik n mendidik anak umi menjadi insan yg bertakwa n berjaya di dunia & akhirat...aminnn Plan for this year vacation after Singapore we plan nak g Perhentian ..hehehe honeymoon (nie berdua je tau).....and plan to bring my mum n family to Langkawi...kene plan betul2 insyaAllah.


For my carrier of coz me want da best dan diberkati oleh NYA.....insyaALLAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment